[Air-L] Faculty opening at Marquette University

Zimmer, Michael michael.zimmer at marquette.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:57:45 PDT 2023

Come work with me at Marquette University's Department of Computer Science.

We invite applications for an Assistant Professor (tenure-track) position to begin in August 2024. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in computer and network security, cybersecurity education, distributed systems, data science, and related computational fields. Candidates with research in other areas will be considered and are encouraged to apply.

Details here: https://employment.marquette.edu/postings/20347

~ Michael

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Director, Center for Data, Ethics, and Society