[Air-L] Undergraduate Summer Workshop at Syracuse University’s iSchool

Jeff Hemsley jjhemsle at syr.edu
Tue Oct 3 10:18:12 PDT 2023

Please share this widely.

Syracuse University's School of Information Studies (iSchool) invites interested undergraduates to apply to our nine-week residential research experience in 2024, funded by the National Science Foundation.

Undergraduates from all social science disciplines are welcome to apply to this summer 2024 experience at the Syracuse campus in beautiful upstate New York. Successful applicants will receive $6,000 in stipend funding plus free meals and housing.

Syracuse University's iSchool has excelled for more than 25 years at providing education for students interested in technology and its impacts on industry, education, health, the environment, and other sectors.

The research experience includes learning about text analysis, conducting a social science research project using data provided by professors, and opportunities for professional development and mentoring. Successful applicants will receive $6000 in stipend funding plus free meals and housing. Undergraduate students from colleges and universities other that Syracuse University are eligible for this funding.

Applicants can not yet have graduated by Summer of 2024.

Visit our website for more information and to fill out the online application form:
https://ischool.syr.edu/paid-research-experience

Jeff Hemsley