[Air-L] Debates in the Digital Humanities Announcements

Matthew K. Gold matt.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:51:54 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that *Debates in the Digital Humanities 2023
<https://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/projects/debates-in-the-digital-humanities-2023>*
is
now available in a free, interactive, open-access version on the DDH
Manifold website. We invite you to read and annotate the chapters of this
volume, and to consider using Manifold's Reading Groups feature to share
the book with your students. We are grateful to the University of Minnesota
Press for publishing the volume in print and for its enthusiastic embrace
of open-access publishing.

We are also excited to announce a call for editors
<https://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/page/ddh-call-for-editors> for the next
general volume in the series. General volumes are published at several-year
intervals and seek to survey the full range of issues animating the field
at a given moment. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any
questions or want to make an inquiry.

As always, the full range of DDH publications is available open access on
Manifold: https://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/

Best,

Matt and Lauren

--
Matthew K. Gold, Ph.D.
Director, M.A. Program in Digital Humanities <http://www.gc.cuny.edu/dh> & M.S.

Lauren F. Klein, Ph.D.
Winship Distinguished Research Professor and Associate Professor
Departments of English and Quantitative Theory & Methods
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
The Homeland of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation
lauren.klein at emory.edu
*pronouns: She/her/hers*