[Air-L] Update on Call for Papers: AI-Experiences & Public Safety - Keynote Speakers Announced

Majsa Storbeck storbeck at law.eur.nl
Thu Nov 30 04:53:13 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you about a new development regarding our upcoming symposium titled 'AI-Experiences & Public Safety', scheduled for the 8th and 9th of April 2024 at Erasmus University.

We have the honour of welcoming two esteemed keynote speakers, Pete Fussey and Antoinette Rouvroy, who will be sharing their perspectives on surveillance experiences in the age of AI. Please mark your calendars, as the deadline for abstract submissions is set for January 15. For more detailed information about the symposium, please refer to the website: https://www.eur.nl/en/news/call-abstracts-ai-experiences-and-public-safety

Looking forward to your active participation and engagement in what promises to be an insightful event.

Warm regards,

Majsa Storbeck
Dutch Surveillance Studies
@NLSurvStudies