[Air-L] Announcing #AoIR2025 - São Paulo, Brazil

Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers ac at aoir.org
Wed Nov 29 12:03:29 PST 2023

We are very excited to announce the location of #AoIR2025: São Paulo,
Brazil!

The conference will be hosted by the Universidade Paulista (UNIP) campus
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/MWEDkRp3K2x11FJs8> in the Paraiso neighborhood,
central São Paulo. We will be close to hotels, culture, food, and public
transport.

#AoIR2025 <https://aoir.org/aoir2025/>will take place on 22-25 October 2025.

This is our first time in the Global South, and we are extremely grateful
to Adriana Amaral (Universidade Paulista) for leading a team across a range
of academic institutions in São Paulo: Elizabeth Saad (Universidade de São
Paulo), Issaaf Karhawi (Universidade Paulista), Carla Montuori
(Universidade Paulista) and Larissa Pelucio (Universidade Estadual Paulista
Júlio de Mesquita Filho).

We look forward to welcoming you all to São Paulo in 2025!

The AoIR Executive Committee