[Air-L] Job opening: Fully funded 4-year PhD and Postdoctoral positions in media and computational methods in Finland

Anna Rantasila Anna.Rantasila at lut.fi
Sun Nov 26 23:43:27 PST 2023

Dear Aoir folks!

The Lappeenranta University of Technology's small but steadily growing department of social and communicational sciences is looking for a PhD researcher and postdoctoral researcher for its research group of global communication sciences. We're looking for people who are well-versed in computational methods and who are interested in applying those skills in analysing news and other media materials. The deadline for applications is December 12, at midninght GMT+2!

Both positions are for 4years, and the postdoctoral position has an opportunity to continue as an associate professor after evaluation. Both positions are based in Lappeenranta, Finland.

For more information and detailed application instructions, please see the ads at LUT's recruiting website (links below).

PhD: https://lut.rekrytointi.com/paikat/index.php?jid=1012&o=A_RJ
Postdoc: https://lut.rekrytointi.com/paikat/index.php?jid=1008&o=A_RJ

Please feel free to circulate the ads in your networks. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

With Kind Regards,
Dr. Anna Rantasila
anna.rantasila at lut.fi<mailto:anna.rantasila at lut.fi>
+358 50 3223039
University Lecturer, Communication Sciences
School of Engineering Sciences
LUT University