[Air-L] Open Access Trust and Safety Course Material

Marten Risius m.risius at business.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 18:16:14 PST 2023

Check out our free teaching resources from the Trust and Safety Teaching Consortium:
https://stanfordio.github.io/TeachingTrustSafety/ The Consortium – academic, industry and non-profit experts in online trust and safety problems – has published a 13-module reading list and associated slide decks, recorded lectures, and exercises on topics like content moderation, government regulation, and metrics and measurement. Please use our materials to enhance your courses; just email to let us know so we can track our impact. The Consortium also facilitates networking among instructors teaching courses on online safety. Email us to join: trustandsafetyjournal at stanford.edu<mailto:trustandsafetyjournal at stanford.edu>.