[Air-L] Happy birthday, AoIR!

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pj-gloviczki at wiu.edu
Mon Nov 6 06:27:40 PST 2023

Yes, thank you, Steve.

There's a lot of belonging-related value in spaces like this one, and I'm
grateful to be here and better for it.

Peter
[image: email graphic] <http://www.wiu.edu/>
*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*Professor and Chairperson
Department of Broadcasting and Journalism
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455
309-298-2623 (office)
Schedule a meeting via Calendly: