[Air-L] Looking for News Companies and Journalists working with AI in Japan

Marc Gallofré Ocaña Marc.Gallofre at uib.no
Wed Mar 22 12:15:59 PDT 2023

Hey digital enthusiasts!

I am looking to connect with news companies, journalists, and researchers who are working with AI for news production, in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto or anywhere else in Japan. I would be like to meet face-to-face or visit the offices for a lively discussion about the usage of AI in journalism and present my research too.

I am a researcher in the field of AI, big data and journalism, currently planning a research stay in Japan.

Any help in providing any contacts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact me at: marc.gallofre at uib.no<mailto:marc.gallofre at uib.no> (Marc Gallofré)

Thank you for your time!