[Air-L] Looking for Right Wing and Extremist Forums for Web Scraping

Shulman, Stu stu at texifter.com
Sat Jul 29 04:23:42 PDT 2023

Seconding Jean-Hugues about Gettr and Li about Gab. Both platforms are
actively promoted by Twitter/X users, which provides an access point for
thinking about cross-platform radicalization networks. It may also explain
why the owner of X has no concerns about losing billions if he can
mainstream or accelerate access to these alt-right threat-generation sites.
Among the problems in this data are open threats to kill doctors who
promote vaccine use.

Gettr
https://vimeo.com/showcase/9113601

Gab