[Air-L] Reminder: Submission to METSTI 2023 and reduced admission rates

Isabelle Dorsch isabelle.dorsch at hhu.de
Tue Jul 18 08:47:20 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!

That is a reminder that our deadline is now the 23rd of July to write
your 2-pages extended abstract for METSTI 2023. Luckily, we were able to
decrease the admission fee, which is already visible on the ASIS&T
registration website and soon in our CfA.

METSTI: 2023 Workshop on Informetric, Scientometric, and Scientific and
Technical Information Research

Workshop sponsored by ASIS&T SIG/MET and SIG STI
ASIS&T 2023 Annual Meeting
Friday, October 27, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (BST), London, UK

Keynote:
Prof. Dr. Mike Thelwall (University of Sheffield)

Submission types:
Research presentation | Poster | Tutorial | Panel

Deadline for submission of two-pages extended abstract:
July 23, 2023 [anywhere on Earth time]

Full CfA: https://www.asist.org/sig/sigmet/news/

Cheers!
Isabelle Dorsch