[Air-L] Internet Governance educators, please share your syllabi!

Nadia Tjahja nadia.tjahja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 02:38:03 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

The Global Internet Governance Academic Network (GigaNet)
<https://www.giga-net.org/>, in collaboration with ICANN and other
organisations, is establishing a global open repository of Internet
governance syllabi representing a range of disciplines, languages, and
academic contexts. We hope to gather submissions from around the world
garner more interest from other organizations and academic centers in
joining in these efforts to create this resource for scholars, students,
practitioners and others interested in internet governance as a field of
study.

We invite you to send in both current and historical syllabi from courses
that you have taught, from full-fledged academic programs to short-term
workshops. The repository supports the establishment of Internet governance
as a recognised, interdisciplinary field of study and will offer insights
into course subjects, methods, and the evolution of the field.

Please use this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3l5jXqHMS9-ogLSCXKNsdz16Yd4eqRq_TObtkC20qlVGq5A/viewform>,
or send me an email privately with your files. We look forward to learning
from you!

The repository will be available here
<https://www.giga-net.org/repository-of-internet-governance-syllabi/>.
Kind regards,

*Ms Nadia Tjahja*

United Nations University – CRIS | Digital Governance Cluster |  Co-Coordinator
of the Digital Governance Cluster & PhD Fellow
www.cris.unu.edu

Vrije Universiteit Brussel | Brussels School of Governance | PhD Researcher
https://brussels-school.be/research/digitalisation-democracy-and-innovation

Communications Chair, Global Internet Governance Academic Network (GigaNet)
YOUthDIG Coordinator, European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

*Recent publications*
Tjahja, N., Meyer, T., Shahin, J., (2022). Who do you think you are?
Individual stakeholder identification and mobility at the Internet
Governance Forum. *Telecommunications Policy**, 46*(10*)**,* 102410.
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2022.102410

Tjahja, N., Meyer, T., & Shahin, J. (2021). What is civil society and who
represents civil society at the IGF? An analysis of civil society
typologies in internet governance. *Telecommunications Policy*, *45*(6),
102141. doi:10.1016/j.telpol.2021.102141
<https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2021.102141>