[Air-L] New Book on Chinese Internet

William Vogt wjv2 at georgetown.edu
Thu Jul 6 07:30:54 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Apologies if this is a duplicate email - I don't believe my initial
announcement went through.

Proud to announce the publication of my new book on the internet in China:
https://he.kendallhunt.com/product/foundations-chinese-internet-calculations-concepts-culture

This title is a great fit for many university courses in international
affairs, political science, cybersecurity, cultural studies, and more! I
hope it is a useful resource in your work.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I am more than happy to
feature the book in your initiatives and can speak at any events.

Best,

William Vogt
Adjunct Professor
Communication, Culture, and Technology