[Air-L] OEWG 6 - Recording / Transcripts

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Dec 26 00:07:07 PST 2023

I don't know what you did over Xmas but I took the opportunity to marshall
my recordings + transcripts of the recent Open Ended Working Group 6th
Session into somewhat digestible form. https://bit.ly/oewg6

Let me be clear, this is a personal project, independent of ISOC, on behalf
of the Internet Governance community. The transcripts are straight out of
Otter, and contain many errors. Everything EN only.

One thing that stood out was India's refinement of its proposal for a
"GLOBAL CYBER SECURITY COOPERATION PORTAL" which, if implemented, could do
much to enhance multijurisdictional collaboration.
https://share.descript.com/view/InH9wi8nc5q

The slides are at https://bit.ly/3vm6uBx

I never did find a copy of the session agenda, but here a couple of links.

The OEWG homepage
https://meetings.unoda.org/open-ended-working-group-on-information-and-communication-technologies-2021

The UNODA OEWG page (not updated since 2021).
https://disarmament.unoda.org/open-ended-working-group/

Comprehensive background
https://dig.watch/processes/un-gge

--