[Air-L] Call for Book Chapters - Politics of Open Infrastructures (deadline Jan 31st, 2024)

astrid mager astrid.mager at univie.ac.at
Wed Dec 20 23:29:27 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to invite contributions to our upcoming book, "Politics
of Open Infrastructures," exploring open digital knowledge
infrastructures & socio-political dynamics. We welcome abstracts for
chapters that delve into respective open infrastructures, including
their development, governance, and impact on public policy, research
environments, welfare, and social change.

*Important Deadline*: Please submit your abstract (500 words) by
*January 31, 2024*. Detailed information on themes and key dates can be
found here: https://shorturl.at/aSV27

We look forward to your insightful contributions to this critical discourse.

Best regards,

Astrid, Katja, and Renée