[Air-L] Africa-UniNet Funding Opportunity- Seeking Partners in Austria/Vienna

Emelie Rack emelie.rack at sfu.ac.at
Wed Dec 6 23:42:56 PST 2023

Thank you for your message. I am not available until 10.12.23 and will get back to you afterwards. Best regards, Emelie Rack

Am 23.11.2023 um 10:56 schrieb Tunde Ope-Davies via Air-L <air-l at listserv.aoir.org>:

Dear esteemed colleagues,
let me first thank all our administrators and colleagues working to ensure
that this platform fulfils its objectives.
I am the principal investigator at the Centre for Digital Humanities,
University of Lagos, Nigeria. We are applying to the above-named funding
facility in Austria seeking to work on a project relating to  the theme
that establishes a  connection between technology and society,  and how
that can contribute to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) initiatives in
Africa.
Please allow me to use this platform to find out whether we have colleagues
in any university in Austria who may be available to collaborate with us on
this funding opportunity.
Looking forward to your swift response.
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Tunde Ope-Davies

PS: You may contact  me via my  official email: bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng

--
*Professor 'Tunde Ope-Davies   *
*FAvH,, FCSC, MNAL*

*Visiting Professor, University of Technology, Chemnitz,  Germany *
*Professor of   English & Digital Linguistics, Digital Cultures & **Discourse
Studies, University of Lagos*

*Member, Nigerian Academy of Letters (MNAL)*

*Founder and Director, Centre for Digital Humanities, University of Lagos *

*Senior Fellow, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany *
* Convener, Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities (LSSDH)*

*www.unilag.edu.ng <http://www.unilag.edu.ng>; www.cedhul.com.ng<http://www.cedhul.com.ng>
<http://www.dhunilag.com>
I https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats>*