[Air-L] Tenure Track Position in Information Technology, Digital Media & Migrant Integration @ Toronto Metropolitan University - Apply by Dec 15!

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 13:28:23 PST 2023

Hi Colleagues!
If you are on the job market or know someone who is, and are working at the
intersection of Information Technology x Digital Media x Migrant
Integration, please consider applying for this excellent tenure-track
opportunity at our school (Toronto Metropolitan University).

The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the
Migrant Integration in Mid-21st Century: Bridging Divides (BD) Research
Program <https://www.torontomu.ca/bridging-divides/> and will join the
School of Information Technology Management, which is part of the Ted
Rogers School of Management (TRSM), and home of the Social Media Lab. In
addition, you will also have opportunities to develop and collaborate on
related projects in the area of social media use and users with our Lab
<https://socialmedialab.ca/2023/05/05/toronto-metropolitan-university-awarded-98-6m-to-launch-new-research-initiative-on-migrant-integration/>
.

See more details about the position and how to apply:
https://hr.cf.torontomu.ca/ams/faculty/preview.cfm?posting_id=549034

Sincerely,
Anatoliy

---
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD
@gruzd | AnatoliyGruzd.ca

Canada Research Chair in Privacy Preserving Digital Technologies
Professor of Information Technology Management
Ted Rogers School of Management
<https://www.ryerson.ca/information-technology-management/>
Director of Research, Social Media Lab <https://socialmedialab.ca/>
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
Toronto, Canada