[Air-L] [External] Book Announcement

Yik Chan Chin yik-chan.chin at bnu.edu.cn
Fri Dec 1 02:01:29 PST 2023

Hi William,

Me too, please send me the copy as well.

Thank you.

Best,
Yik Chan

Recent publications
Chin, Yik Chan  (2023) Right to Data Access in the Digital Era: the Case of China, Paper Presented in the 2023 Giganet Symposium, 8 October 2023, Kyoto, Japan. Also forthcoming in Minna Horowitz & Hannu Nieminen; Katja Lehtisaari; Alessandro D’Arma (2024) (eds.) Epistemic Rights in the Era of Digital Disruption, Palgrave-MacMillan: London. https://www.giga-net.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Rights-to-Information-and-data-access-in-the-Digital-Era-YCC-Giganet.pdf
Yik Chan Chin, et al (2023)  Interoperability of AI governance in  Policy Network on Artificial Intelligence (2023). Strengthening multistakeholder approach to global AI governance, protecting the environment and human rights in the era of generative AI. Sipinen, M. (Ed.) United Nations Internet Governance Forum, https://www.intgovforum.org/en/filedepot_download/282/26545
Mansi Keida, Mira Burri, Yik Chan Chin & Susan Ariel Aaronson(2023)Governing cross-border data flows: International trade agreements and their limits, Oxford Global Society, UK. https://oxgs.org/2023/04/12/governing-cross-border-data-flows-international-trade-agreements/
Chin, Yik-Chan, and Jingwu Zhao. 2022. Governing Cross-Border Data Flows: International Trade Agreements and Their Limits. Laws, 11: 63.  https://doi.org/10.3390/laws11040063
Chin, Yik Chan, Park, Ahran, & Li, Ke (2022). A comparative study on false information governance in Chinese and American social media platforms. Policy& Internet, 14, 263–283. https://doi.org/10.1002/poi3.301
Chin, Yik Chan and Li, Ke, A Comparative Analysis of Cyber Sovereignty Policies in China and the EU (August 6, 2021). TPRC49: The 49th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3900752
Yik Chan Chin (2020) “Internet Governance in China: the network governance approach”. In Zhenxu Wang and Dragan Pavlicevic (eds.) Social Relations and Political Development in China: Change and Continuity in the ‘New Era’. London: Routledge, pp: 134-153. https://www.taylorfrancis.com/chapters/edit/10.4324/9781003032151-8/internet-governance-china-yik-chan-chin
Chin, Yik Chan (2018) The Legitimation of Media Regulation in China.Chinese Political Science Review.3, 172–194. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41111-018-0099-x (ESSCI & Scopus
Yik Chan Chin (2016&2018) Television Regulation and Media Policy in China (hardback & softback). London: Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203798751
-----------------
Dr. Yik Chan Chin