[Air-L] Gritty 5K at #AoIR2023

Meryl Krieger merylkrieger7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:37:10 PDT 2023

Just a heads up - the Gritty 5K is also something that can be done
virtually, and there's a great walking/running trail on the NW side of the
city -
https://circuittrails.org/find-trails/wissahickon-valley-park-trail-forbidden-drive/
if anyone's interested in doing that with me, that's where I'm probably
going to do the event. (it's really beautiful and a good wide trail for
walking and running - people run there all the time)

J. Meryl Krieger, Ph.D.
*she/her/hers*
Senior Learning Designer, Arts & Sciences Online Learning, College of
Liberal and Professional Studies, University of Pennsylvania
Lecturer, College of Liberal and Professional Studies, University of
Pennsylvania
Senior Associate Faculty, Department of Sociology, Indiana University
Purdue University Indianapolis

http://www.linkedin.com/in/merylkrieger
http://upenn.academia.edu/merylkrieger