[Air-L] JOB: Executive Director at the Center for Information, Technology, and Public Life at UNC Chapel Hill

Alice E. Marwick amarwick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:51:42 PDT 2023

Hi all,

We are recruiting a new ED for CITAP at UNC! We are an academic research
center dedicated to the study of technology & democracy. Principals are me,
Daniel Kreiss, Shannon McGregor, Tressie McMillan Cottom, and Francesca
Tripodi, and we have a fantastic group of postdocs and PhD students. This
is a great alt-ac job for people with top-notch ops/fundraising/strategy
skills who want to make a strong public impact. (This is not a research
job). Location is Chapel Hill, NC.

https://citap.unc.edu/news/citap-is-hiring-executive-director/

Feel free to ping me with any questions and PLEASE disseminate to your
networks!

Warmly
Alice

Alice E. Marwick, PhD (she/her)
Associate Professor, Department of Communication
Principal Researcher, Center for Information, Technology and Public Life
(CITAP)
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
amarwick at gmail.com
http://www.tiara.org  <http://www.tiara.org>
http://citap.unc.edu  <http://citap.unc.edu>