[Air-L] Recommendations about TV shows / episodes about digital activism?

Victoria Balan balan at eshcc.eur.nl
Wed Aug 23 06:50:47 PDT 2023

***With apologies for cross posting***

Dear all,

I am a PhD student currently working on a project about representations of digital activism. I am looking for some recommendations of TV series / shows that have at least one episode featuring digital activism (including social media activism, hacktivism, clicktivism, etc). I am looking for episodes from 2010 until present, and they can be from any country, as long as they are also available in English (dubbed or subbed). If any ideas come to mind, could you kindly share these with me at balan at eshcc.eur.nl?

Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,

Victoria Balan, MSc.

Erasmus School of

History, Culture and

Communication

E balan at eshcc.eur.nl<mailto:balan at eshcc.eur.nl>

I  www.eshcc.eur.nl<http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/>

Visiting address Erasmus University Rotterdam

Van der Goot Building,  M8.45

Burgemeester Oudlaan 50

Rotterdam, The Netherlands

New publication: