[Air-L] The #AoIR2023 Conference Programme is now live!!

Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers ac at aoir.org
Fri Aug 18 09:01:58 PDT 2023

The AoIR2023 Conference Programme is now live!!

Browse Conference Agenda here:
https://www.conftool.org/aoir2023/sessions.php

Please explore the programme for information about the papers as well as
the social events taking place during the conference. Preconferences and
our Keynote will be held at Temple University’s main campus. Information on
how to get to those locations are in our Philadelphia guide
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3LsNRhOV63abFUlGJoritzVR18xw-oe9PYFtK85DDs/edit?usp=sharing>.
The rest of the conference, with the exception of our closing reception,
will take place at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse square. A map of
our conference locations is available here
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/edit?mid=1kufsvbnLQNpI1wU0F_e9HbsyRkPyE2s&usp=sharing>
.

As you search for yourself in the programme, please note that the exact
maximum length of your talk depends on the overall number of presentations
within your session: 20 minutes (three talks), 15 minutes (four talks), or
12 minutes (five talks). Please ensure that each presenter within your
session has the same amount of time allocated, and that there is sufficient
time for questions from your colleagues.

As a reminder, AoIR incurs a financial penalty if we do not fill our room
block at the conference hotel, so please be sure to book your hotel room by
26 September to get our negotiated rate. You must use this link to get the
special rate and be counted towards our room block:
https://book.passkey.com/go/AoIR2023

I hope you are as excited about this conference programme as we are!

Dr. Adrienne Shaw
AoIR2023 Programme Chair
Dept of Media Studies and Production
Temple University,