[Air-L] Open Access: DataPublics - The Construction of Publics in Datafied Democracies

Bahar Celik Muller bahar.muller at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 08:45:28 PDT 2023

***Apologies for cross-posting​​​***

Our new Open Access book, DataPublics – The Construction of Publics in Datafied Democracies | Bristol University Press<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/display/book/9781529228649/9781529228649.xml>, is now out.

Please feel free to share this with students and colleagues.

For a taste of our books in Science, Technology and Society, add your name and email address to the list here before 7A<https://forms.gle/7ucbiJthXGrZeAVU8>ugust  and sign up to our mailing list and we’ll send you free ebook of Slow Computing - Why We Need Balanced Digital Lives, By Rob Kitchin and Alistair Fraser<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/slow-computing>.

You may also be interested in free introduction chapters, articles and additional Open Access content in our Science, Technology and Society collection on Bristol University Press Digital<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/browse?submittedFilterId=by-type&t_0=PGR0022&access_4=open&access_3=free&t_1=BO&pageSize=10&sort=datedescending&type_6=book>. To access the full collection<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/browse?submittedFilterId=by-type&t_0=PGR0022&pageSize=10&sort=datedescending&type_3=book>, please recommend this resource to your librarian.

Please let me know if you would like further information.

Many thanks,
Bahar Muller

Bahar Muller (she/her)

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Keep up with all our news and get a discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

Discover our series<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/series?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>

We have over 80 series in our publishing programme, and many of them are accepting submissions.

Transforming Society Podcast<https://www.transformingsociety.co.uk/themes/podcasts/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>

Responding to social issues and exploring how we can transform society together.

Bristol University Press Digital

Browse our free collections<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/page/free-content?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>, including decolonization and migration.

Our 2023 charity is Suicide Prevention Bristol. Find out more and donate here<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/charity?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Telephone: +44 117 455 7330