[Air-L] The Synthetic City conference: Draft Programme Release and Non-Presenter Registration

Scott Rodgers rodgers_scott at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 04:34:19 PDT 2023

We have two new announcements for the forthcoming conference ‘The Synthetic City: Potentials, Politics and Everyday Life<https://syntheticcity2023.wordpress.com/>’, to be held 6-7 September 2023 at Dublin City University, Ireland, hosted by the ECREA Media, Cities and Space Section<https://mediacitytwg.wordpress.com/>.

First, we are very pleased to release the draft programme for the conference<https://syntheticcity2023.com/programme/>. Including contributions ranging from practice-based interventions and installations to scholarly research, we think this conference will be intellectually enriching, and a great occasion to make new (and renew) contacts. Further details on the programme (including abstracts and authors bios) will also be added soon.

Second, we want to publicise that registrations are being accepted for non-presenting participants<https://syntheticcity2023.com/registration/>, with a deadline of 20 August 2023 to register. If you are able to be in Dublin in early September for the conference, we would very much welcome your critical contributions within the ample time allotted for discussion and networking within the conference programme.

If you have any general enquires about this conference, please get in touch by email at: mediacitytwg at gmail.com<mailto:mediacitytwg at gmail.com>