[Air-L] How to recruit without spamming?

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu May 5 08:31:35 PDT 2022

Yet another of Facebook's "joyously" opaque processes, unfortunately. Does the page have followers? And a track record of publishing content? If it was just created, the level of scrutiny is usually higher. Rule of thumb: get to a minimum of 25 followers right away.

BTW, I've done *a lot* of outreach and recruiting on Facebook, mostly for advocacy groups, both organic and paid, and it's not exactly an easy process. You usually have to reach many thousands of people to recruit a handful, and almost all of us have to pay for the privilege if we want to get any kind of volume. Frustrating, yes.