[Air-L] 5 new vacancies at London College of Communication, University of the Arts London

Zoetanya Sujon zoe.sujon at gmail.com
Mon May 23 23:28:19 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Really pleased to share that we have 5 new vacancies at LCC, UAL. The first
three are especially relevant to this list (Social Analytics, Digital
Storytelling, and Creative Skills). LCC specializes in creative and
critical approaches to teaching and research and we are seeking to expand
our capacity in these areas. We have a great team and vibrant community so
please consider applying and / or sharing with your networks.

Senior Lecturer in Communications and Media (Social Analytics) - University
of the Arts, London (tal.net)
<https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/8134-Senior-Lecturer-in-Communications-and-Media-Social-Analytics/en-GB>

Senior Lecturer in Communications and Media (Digital Storytelling Media
Communications) - University of the Arts, London
<https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/8136-Senior-Lecturer-in-Communications-and-Media-Digital-Storytelling-Media-Communications/en-GB>

Senior Lecturer in Communications and Media (Creative Skills) - University
of the Arts, London (tal.net)
<https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/8133-Senior-Lecturer-in-Communications-and-Media-Creative-Skills/en-GB>

Course Leader BA (Hons) Public Relations (Communications and Media) -
University of the Arts, London (tal.net)
<https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/8135-Course-Leader-BA-Hons-Public-Relations-Communications-and-Media/en-GB>

Lecturer in Communications and Media (Media Communications and Public
Relations) - University of the Arts, London (tal.net)
<https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/8137-Lecturer-in-Communications-and-Media-Media-Communications-and-Public-Relations/en-GB>

Thanks in advance and all best wishes,
Zo
______________________

*Dr Zoetanya Sujon (she/her)*

Programme Director, Communications and Media

*University of the Arts London*

London College of Communication

Elephant & Castle

London

SE1 6SB

United Kingdom

*E *z.sujon at lcc.arts.ac.uk

@jetsumgerl | sujonz.wordpress.com

<http://www.arts.ac.uk/>
https://www.arts.ac.uk/colleges/london-college-of-communication

Latest publications: Book: (2021) *The Social Media Age
<https://uk.sagepub.com/en-gb/eur/the-social-media-age/book259859#description>.*
 Sage

(2021) Chapter 17 Disruptive Play or Platform Colonialism? The
Contradictory Dynamics of Google Expeditions and Educational Virtual
Reality, in Steve Gennaro and Blair Miller (Eds), *Young People and Social
Media: Contemporary Children's Digital Culture
<https://vernonpress.com/book/1239>.* Vernon Press, pp. 277-296

CFP: 12th International Conference on Social Media and Society
<https://socialmediaandsociety.org/2021/smsociety-2022-cfp/>

TikTok Cultures Research Network <https://tiktokcultures.com/about/>

--
'You are marvellous. The Gods wait to delight in you.' ('The Laughing
Heart' by Charles Bukowski).