[Air-L] Content Moderation on Discord: Bonfire Chat on May 18

PS Berge hello at psberge.com
Mon May 16 16:18:11 PDT 2022

The Discord Academic Research Community (D/ARC) is excited to announce the
first event in our new Bonfire Chat 🔥 series, happening this week:

“Content Moderation on Discord: A Bonfire Chat”
Hosted in the D/ARC Discord server on Wednesday, 18 May at 1pm EST/5pm GMT

To join the event, RSVP in the D/ARC server at:
<https://darcmode.org/invite>https://darcmode.org/invite

This free, hour-long bonfire chat will feature an all-star lineup of
content moderation and platform experts, including Robyn Caplan, Joseph
Seering, Sohyeon Hwang, and Zac Parker, as they discuss current
developments in content moderation on Discord with moderator Hibby Thach.
You can find out more about the event and our panelists at:
<https://darcmode.org/bonfire>https://darcmode.org/bonfire

--
*PS Berge*

*they/them pronouns*