[Air-L] NEW: Unmissable Documentary Film on Disinformation

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:32:06 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,
I'm excited to finally be able to share with you this amazing new
Documentary Film by the German broadcaster DW “Fake news, propaganda, and
conspiracy theories - The fight against disinformation”
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=80f929b44a&e=ba76ce6920>
-
I know you won't want to miss it! (Share on Twitter here
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=3e1f0aa21e&e=ba76ce6920>
)

I also wanted to take this opportunity to share the latest episode of
'Afternoon Tea and Truth Biscuits' where I interview Susie Alegre
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=d090e552e4&e=ba76ce6920>,
an inspiring international human rights lawyer, who has particular
expertise on tech ethics and neuroscience through the lens of human rights.
We discuss her new book “Freedom to Think: The Long Struggle to Liberate
our Minds” - do subscribe and share the show if you find these insightful.
My most recent article was also published last week by Brookings, here
again in case you missed it: "How Russia benefits from ill-informed social
media policies"
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=780d83ee71&e=ba76ce6920>
hope you are all keeping safe and well and again want to underscore how
grateful I am for your support of my work.
With all my best,
Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant