[Air-L] Platform Data Access Report

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:39:38 PDT 2022

So I have been thinking about this for a few days and wanted to share
another version of the argument.

Why Looking at Deleted, Suspended, or Private Tweets Violates Academic
Research Ethics
https://vimeo.com/716757203

This short 2-minute video contributes to an ongoing discussion about the
role of deleted, suspended, or protected Twitter data in academic research.
Having spent years working as an academic getting funded by the NSF to do
human subjects research, these points seem not altogether controversial.

Dr. Stuart ShulmanU.S. Soccer Federation C-Licensed Coach