[Air-L] Online behavior study

Isabel Helm isabel.helm at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jun 14 03:29:33 PDT 2022

Hello!
Here is a 5-minutes online study from the University of Konstanz. By participating, you will have a chance to win one of five Amazon vouchers worth 20€ each.

https://exp.wextor.eu/iSciencecore/pbfn_v/index.html?so=airl

We are conducting a study about how online behaviors are influenced by different contexts. As an incentive to participate in our study, we offer the opportunity to take part in a voluntarily raffle. The prize draw will be five Amazon vouchers worth 20€ each for the winners of the raffle. You will find further information on participating in the draw at the beginning of the study.

Thanks a lot for your time!
Isabel Helm