[Air-L] CFP: Reimagining Platforms @ The University of Edinburgh, October 31

Kate Miltner kmiltner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:47:12 PDT 2022

Hello all,

We are now accepting submissions for *Reimagining Platforms: Research,
Governance and Labour.  *

*Reimagining Platforms* is a new collaboration between The University of
Edinburgh and University of Toronto. It is a one-day symposium taking place
at The University of Edinburgh on October 31, 2022 that brings academics
and community and local partners together to develop methods and concepts
to analyze the different futures and possibilities of platforms and
platform economies.

To this end, we invite papers and presentations that reimagine platforms in
alignment with three specific themes: 1) researching proprietary digital
platforms; 2) governing digital platforms; and 3) new labour futures. The
deadline for submissions is July 8, 2022.

For more information, please visit: https://blogs.ed.ac.uk/reimagining

Thanks,
Kate