[Air-L] Deadline for AoIR2022 Early Registration Rate - 1 Aug 2022

May Friedman may.friedman at ryerson.ca
Fri Jul 29 13:15:29 PDT 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I will be out of the office and away from email until August 2, 2022. I’ll be happy to reply to your message upon my return.

For questions or concerns related to the graduate program in social work, please email Dr. Funke Oba at funoba at ryerson.ca

Warm regards,
May

May Friedman (she/her)
Professor
School of Social Work and School of Fashion
Toronto Metropolitan University
350 Victoria St. Toronto, ON M5B 2K3
Office: 208-D Eric Palin Hall
416-979-5000 x552525