[Air-L] Instagram Group Discussion Data

DeNel Rehberg Sedo DeNel.RehbergSedo at msvu.ca
Tue Apr 26 07:00:41 PDT 2022

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but there is an issue this morning with our archive so I’m going to ask here.

I have conducted a group discussion in a private Instagram group and have my data via the platform. I have it in both HTML and JSON, but the data is from the entire account and not specifically from the group. Does anyone have any advice on how to easily transfer the group discussion into a CSV file or into a data file that I could use in NVIVO?

Thank you,
DeNel

DeNel Rehberg Sedo, PhD (she/her)
Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Mount Saint Vincent University
McCain Centre 306C, Box M64, 166 Bedford Hwy
Halifax (K'jipuktuk), NS B3M 2J6 Canada

I live in and work from the traditional homeland of the Sipekne’katik (Indian Brook/Shubenacadie) First Nation band.

https://denelrehbergsedo.info