[Air-L] #NTF21: Workshop on War and Terrorism

Prof. Dr. Stephan G. Humer stephan at internetsoziologie.at
Mon Apr 25 09:43:44 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Due to the war in Ukraine, several questions evolved, especially
regarding the connection between War and Terrorism, Radicalisation on
the battlefield, and Digital Warfare. We want to discuss those and other
questions on April 29th in Berlin at #NTF21, the first Netzwerk
Terrorismusforschung (Terrorism Research Network) workshop in 2022. Most
presentations will be in German, but we have two presentations in English:

11.00: Waltraud Ritter: Analysis of Twitter data streams related to war
and terrorism in Ukraine

15.00: Ardian Shajkovci, Ph.D., Director, ACTRI: Foreign Fighters in the
Ukraine War