[Air-L] Online seminar 21 April | Francesca Musiani: "Infrastructuring" Digital Sovereignty?

Orsolya Gulyás Orsolya.Gulyas at vub.be
Tue Apr 19 05:48:52 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,
A quick message to invite you to the launch event of a new online seminar series<https://brussels-school.be/event/data-sovereignty-seminar-series> on the contested notion of "data sovereignty”. For this first seminar, which will be held online on 21 April at 15:00 (CET), we are pleased to welcome Francesca Musiani, who will present her recent work on “infrastructuring” digital sovereignty.
Details and registration: https://brussels-school.be/event/data-sovereignty-seminar-1-infrastructuring-digital-sovereignty
In the next parts of our seminar series we will also be joined by Roxana Radu (Graduate Institute) on 25 May, and in June (date tbc) by Nick Couldry (LSE) and Ulises Mejias (State University of New York).
The series is co-organised by the Centre for Digitalisation, Democracy and Innovation (BSOG-VUB)<https://brussels-school.be/research/digitalisation-democracy-and-innovation> and the VUB/UNU-CRIS Chair in Digital Sovereignty<https://www.vub.be/en/chair/digital-sovereignty>.

Kind regards,
Orsolya Gulyás and Clément Perarnaud

ORSOLYA GULYÁS
PhD Researcher