[Air-L] MOBILE NETWORKED CREATIVITY-- We seek your contributions!

Adriana de Souza e Silva aasilva at ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 16 07:00:56 PDT 2022

***Apologies for cross-postings!***

Dear all,

We are creating a crowdsourced repository of examples of Mobile Networked Creativity <https://mobilenetworkedcreativity.pubpub.org/?fbclid=IwAR2ULD3YJ_5rhknlhVYhK70z05ykbR0mwRVcwIb3qmJsUiDoW7Y68JrgRXo> projects, and we need your contributions!

Mobile Networked Creativity are creative ways people and communities who live in situations of hardship appropriate mobile technologies to improve their lives and their environments. More than appropriation of technology, MNC is a creative process that relies on networked resources and mobility within an environment that connects people and technologies. In this process, people and technologies co-construct themselves.

We started this project with a paper (MediArXiv Preprints | Mobile Networked Creativity <https://mediarxiv.org/4fkev/>) and a presentation <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzzl9hd_OM>, but since MNC is a collaborative process, we want now to hear from you!

So, please help us spread the word and feel free to contribute your ideas to our form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeH06RJ-Vwt5rONs-ji8RSboccEvSSYFyXirNCbUsO-Up33Og/viewform>.

If you have any questions, please get in touch!

Adriana de Souza e Silva, Ph.D.
University Faculty Scholar | Professor
Department of Communication | North Carolina State University
www.souzaesilva.com <http://www.souzaesilva.com/>

The Mobile Gaming Research Lab | https://mglab.chass.ncsu.edu <https://mglab.chass.ncsu.edu/>