[Air-L] Call for CDQ Editor in Chief and Associate Editor Positions

Sonia Stephens Sonia.Stephens at ucf.edu
Tue Apr 12 09:59:06 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting. Our current Editor in Chief of Communication Design Quarterly, Dr. Derek Ross (Auburn University), will be stepping down this summer after five illustrious years. Please see the attached call for applications for both the Editor in Chief position as well as our new Associate Editor position.

The attached call includes a list of roles and responsibilities for both positions, as well as instructions on how to submit your dossier. Applications are due by June 1, 2022 with an intended start date of August 1, 2022—with a full month of transition period where the successful applicants can learn the ropes, so to speak, from Dr. Ross.

SIGDOC is indebted to the work done by Dr. Ross over the last five years, especially with the work he has done in supporting the scholarship of SIGDOC members and growing the publication to one of the more reputable ones in the field. We are excited at the prospect of integrating two new editors who can build upon and extend this work.

If you have any questions, please contact Daniel P. Richards, SIGDOC Chair, at dprichar at odu.edu. And be sure to visit CDQ's "About" page on our SIGDOC website for a fuller sense of the journal's scope.

Best,
Sonia

Dr. Sonia Stephens
Associate Professor
Department of English & Texts and Technology Program
University of Central Florida
sonia.stephens at ucf.edu