[Air-L] The journal Global Media and China published the latest issue!

Xiao Han kilou.xiao.han at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:29:28 PDT 2020

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that our journal Global Media and China has just published its latest issue(Volume 5, Issue 1, March 2020).

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your submission. Here is the submission portal:

https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac <https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac>. For more information about Global Media and China, please go to gch.sagepub.com <http://gch.sagepub.com/>, you can also find detailed submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this new issue at: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current <http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current>

Volume 5, Issue 1, March 2020

Original Articles

Lan He, Rongdang Wang, Mingshan Jiang

Evaluating the effectiveness of China’s nation branding with data from social media

Ouyang Chen, Sonya Song and Mike Z. Yao

Brands as a nation: An analysis of overseas media engagement of top Chinese brands

Donna Chu

An (un)romantic journey: Authentic performance in a Chinese dating show

Xiaomeng Li

How powerful is the female gaze? The implication of using male celebrities for promoting female cosmetics in China

Kevin Ziyu Liu

From invisible to visible: Kwai and the hierarchical cultural order of China’s cyberspace

K Cohen Tan and Shuxin Cheng

Sang subculture in post-reform China

Dr HAN Xiao

Research Assistant, Social Media Centre, Communication University of China (CUC)

Commissioning Editor, Global Media and China http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch