[Air-L] Examples about problems with Amazon´s Mechanical Turk

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:33:48 PDT 2018

Thank you very much, Xanat for sharing, I agree with you about reviews and
ratings about Mechanical Turk. My main concern aims to the unilateral
decision of acceptance and closening of AMT accounts, and what that means
to people who look at this tool as a main job. Can you give some suggestion
about it? Thanks in advance,

Alejandro Tortolini
https://www.clippings.me/users/aletorto <https://tinyurl.com/yaewgsjx>