[Air-L] Social media (methods) literature list: ethnography, ethics, algorithms, overload, archive

Ali Mohamed ali.mohamed at edu.su.se
Thu May 3 06:33:21 PDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

May be this book will answer some of your questions:
Luke; Quan-Haase, A. (2017). The SAGE Handbook of Social Media Research Methods [Electronic resource]. SAGE Publications Ltd.
And this site: http://www.danah.org/
And: https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/digital-media-ethics-9780745656069
Digital Media Ethics, Charles Ess
And: http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2014/09/01/what-is-privacy.html