[Air-L] Internet Governance Forum 2018 Call for Proposals

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Fri May 4 11:46:55 PDT 2018

 Dear colleagues,

As a member of the Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory
Group (IGF MAG), I'm writing to let you know that the call for workshop
proposals for the 2018 IGF is finally online. The deadline is May 28.

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2018-call-for-workshop
-proposals

https://twitter.com/RashaAbdulla/status/990996487235620864?ref_src=
twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

Unfortunately, we still don't have set dates and location, but the
Secretariat is working hard to settle this within the week. The two options
right now is a location in Asia and a location in Western Europe
(November/December). Will keep you posted.

All the best.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Professor